Our business is constantly innovating, growing and evolving. We believe in honing skills, building strengths and motivating people so that we can ignite bright, stimulating and rewarding careers.
Our people are our strength. Dynamic and dedicated, they are the driving force behind our success. If you’d like to join our team and develop your career, check out the current vacancies below.
Commercial Content Manager
- Assist the Head of Commercial Content with creating commercial/sales
- Work closely with the Sales Executives and Digital Sales Manager on campaign proposals in response to client requests
- Come up with content for the creative executions and potential campaigns to sell to new and existing clients in order to secure additional revenue
- Create all commercial content for advertorials and campaigns – print, digital and social media in conjunction with the Print and Digital Editors and the Social Media Manager (Destiny, DC, Destiny Man, DM.com, MF, GS)
- Create commercial content for Special Projects (eg if content is required around sponsorships)
- Mine the content on our digital platforms to incorporate into campaign ideas (i.e. What are our readers asking for/ talking about? Which client speaks to their needs? How can we bring this together into a paid for campaign)
- Assist with key research as required on our social media platforms
- Oversee the approval and loading schedule
- Oversee the report back stats
- Create and edit content, and manage the monthly production of the Liberty newsletter
- Attend meetings related to above, including occasional client meetings.
Closing Date: Friday, 1 September 2017.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back from us with in 14 working days, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
Help us to tell stories that make great dinner-table conversations, inspire people and even change lives.
Would you like to join our Internship Programme? If you’re a student or recent graduate, you can expect to gain incredible and practical experience in the various publishing disciplines: journalism, fashion or beauty styling, production, marketing and digital. The selection process is based on merit and intern slots are limited.
Just fill out the short form below and upload your CV and a cover letter sharing why you believe you deserve a chance to join our team as an intern.
Get In Touch
Ndalo Media Head Office
Tel: +27 (11) 300 6700
Fax: +27 (11) 300 6767
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Bryanston Corner Office Park
Block B, First Floor
18 Ealing Crescent (off Culross Road)
PO Box 2077
GPS Co-ordinates: 26° 2.74’ S | 28° 1.43’ E