Commercial Content Manager
- Assist the Head of Commercial Content with creating commercial/sales
- Work closely with the Sales Executives and Digital Sales Manager on campaign proposals in response to client requests
- Come up with content for the creative executions and potential campaigns to sell to new and existing clients in order to secure additional revenue
- Create all commercial content for advertorials and campaigns – print, digital and social media in conjunction with the Print and Digital Editors and the Social Media Manager (Destiny, DC, Destiny Man, DM.com, MF, GS)
- Create commercial content for Special Projects (eg if content is required around sponsorships)
- Mine the content on our digital platforms to incorporate into campaign ideas (i.e. What are our readers asking for/ talking about? Which client speaks to their needs? How can we bring this together into a paid for campaign)
- Assist with key research as required on our social media platforms
- Oversee the approval and loading schedule
- Oversee the report back stats
- Create and edit content, and manage the monthly production of the Liberty newsletter
- Attend meetings related to above, including occasional client meetings.
Closing Date: Friday, 1 September 2017.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard back from us with in 14 working days, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.