NDALO MEDIA TO PUBLISH MALL OF AFRICA’S MAGAZINE
15 February 2016, Johannesburg – Ndalo Media, publisher of DESTINY and DESTINY MAN’s print and digital publications, is proud to announce that it will be publishing the Mall of Africa’s quarterly magazine. The first issue will be available at the end of April 2016, to coincide with the anticipated launch of the mall.
The magazine, which will be free of charge, will be distributed from the mall’s information kiosks on a quarterly basis and in surrounding residential and retail areas within Waterfall Estate and greater Midrand areas.
Of the partnership, Ndalo Media CEO Khanyi Dhlomo says: “For us, this is more than an accolade for our content marketing business – it’s an opportunity to positively impact a ground-breaking South African business venture. In many aspects, SA is a land of ‘firsts’ and with this being the first mall of its size and scope on the continent, it will certainly contribute towards positioning SA as a proudly African country with global appeal. We look forward to engaging with all stakeholders to make this publication a great success.”
Mall of Africa’s Brand Manager, Vanessa Fourie, says: “The Mall of Africa not only represents the next level of experiential shopping, but now – with Ndalo Media producing captivating content frequently – that experience will also ignite brand engagement beyond its bricks-and-mortar model. We can’t wait to offer this experience to potential customers and retailers.”
Ndalo Media’s Contract Publishing/Content Marketing Division has been publishing titles for the likes of SAA with SAWUBONA magazine and its online spin-off, www.saasawubona.com, Transnet’s internal Ports SA and Quay News magazines, Nedbank Private Wealth’s digi-mag Opportunity and Liberty’s monthly e-newsletter, The Liberty Newsletter. Ndalo Media knows how to attract an eclectic array of public- and private-sector markets by offering relevant, quality, compelling that is informative, entertaining and of value to ensure real brand connection between a client and its target market. As such, the comprehensive 360º print and digital media house is perfectly positioned to publish a premium print publication that will showcase the Mall of Africa’s full offering, including:
- Its role as SA’s next premium shopping destination, offering a vast array of both local and international brands.
- Its ability to serve as a dominant, super-regional mall. As SA’s largest shopping mall ever built in a single phase with 130 000m2 of retail space, the mall will be home to a rich retail mix of over 250 shops with seven anchor tenants.
- Its uniquely identified court areas which have been designed for easy shopping navigation, exceptional access, location and visibility.
- Its prime positioning, which will give any brand access to new, untapped customers in areas such as Midrand, Sunninghill, Lonehill, Paulshof, Buccleuch, Woodmead, Khyber Park, Rivonia, Thatchfield, The Reeds, Rooihuiskraal and Midstream Estate.
- Interviews with key players behind the development.
In addition, the publication will feature:
- Premium fashion, lifestyle and entertainment content.
- Profiles on international brands new to SA.
- Profiles on local brands with global appeal.
- A map of the development for ease of navigation.
- Listings of all the stores and key contact details
The publication promises to bring to life the Mall of Africa’s core purpose of absolute symmetry of space, experience and offering.
Should any brand wish to have visibility in this uniquely positioned publication, please contact Millie Mahlangu on email: email@example.com or tel: 078 318 8132 for advertising space.
For any PR queries related to this release, please contact Onke Dumeko on tel: 011 300 6700 or 071 352 7395 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.